I’m actually cumming from laughter.
HERE IT IS
RE: big girls in costumes
Well I’ve finally hit a thousand followers, so I decided to do a bong giveaway!
• white/purple/sparkle glass bong approximately three feet tall
• red, yellow, and blue bong slide with a pretty, turquoise glass flake streak
• must be following me, galactic-opal.tumblr.com, I will double check
• you may like this post, but only reblogs will qualify
• you can’t break this bong it’s fucking beautiful okay
The winner will be randomly selected on Tuedsay, July 2 so stay tuned!
“Hell is empty and all the devils are here.” - William Shakespeare
favorite movie scenes: The Sixth Station (Spirited Away by Hayao Miyazaki, 2001)
Benjamin Alire Sáenz, Aristotle and Dante Discover the Secrets of the Universe
I keep seeing a newspaper being tossed around in the wind. And then a strong gust comes along and the newspaper is thrown against a barbed wire fence and it gets ripped to shreds in an instant. That’s how I feel. I think God is the wind. It’s all like a game to him. Him. God. And it’s all pretty much random. He takes out his pen and starts writing on our blank hearts. When it came to my turn, he wrote sad. I don’t like God very much. Apparently, he doesn’t like me very much either.
|—||Last Night I Sang to the Monster, Benjamin Alire Sáenz. (via shinedarkly)|